Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy mail - lucky me!

Gosh it's been a week since I was last here, I feel so slack! I've been really distracted lately and did have 'blogging' in the back of my mind, but obviously didn't get past thinking about it.

Look what I got in my mail box this week! Beautiful Keesh sent me these Lollipop images. How divine is the card she made me? Up close there is lots of gorgeous detail in her colouring. I just love shades of pink and green too :o) thanks Keeshie xox.

So getting back to my distraction....I've been doing some soul searching lately (actually for some time now). I am striving to live healthier and be a better, more tolerant person, amongst other things of course. I won't go into details just yet but in time I'll tell you about some of the changes I've made.

Other news is that I have a review appointment at the fracture clinic tomorrow (click here for original story). I still have a big clunky splint on my wrist and halfway up my arm. Just this past week while I've been sitting quietly I've taken it off for a couple of hours at a time to get used to some 'freedom'. Unfortunately it aches a fair bit without the support but I guess I just have to get used to that or it's never going to be normal again. Physio will start soon too.

That's it from me on this gloomy wet Canberra day - no complaints of course, but I do remember telling you all that we don't get rain very often :o) I'm off to make a couple of birthday cards for twins!!! Enjoy your Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gorgeous!

    We were both spoilt by Keeshie this week! The card she sent you is super cute!

    Watch your mailbox chicki - something is coming your way realllllllll soon! lol

    Luv K
    x

    PS - good on you for doing the soul searching

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a lucky girl-that card is super cute. It's nice to be on the receiving end of a beautiful card. Soul searching is good for all of us...

    Cheerio,
    Evonne Yamazaki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!