Thursday, May 13, 2010

Razzleberry Sympathy

Good morning ~

It's never nice to have to make a sympathy card, so I made this one a little brighter than normal in an attempt to avoid the usual subdued colours and add a smidge of brightness to a very difficult and sad time.

The old top note has been at work again lol. I've used Vintage Vogue - again, and stamped my images numerous times then 'popped' them up on top of each other, adding little pearls to the centres of each flower. I put crystal effects on the large flower so that the petals would 'stand up' on their own and it worked perfectly.

As you can see my photography skills have not improved at all. BFF just sent me a link to making your own light box so will go off and investigate that shortly. Let's hope it brings some 'light' to my currently dark pics.

Have a great day and thanks for visiting :o)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I am also in awe of your organised work space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like it!Speaking Off...Did u get a pic of the one u made for me? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Patrice - it doesn't always need to be sombre like you said... although sympathy cards are difficult to do anyway...

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card it is just right...just bright enough to lift some sorrow.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog. Hospital appt went well thank you going back in Sept next for a check up.
    Hugs
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful!
    I just love the colours and I'm seriously considering buying the top note die now.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea for a sympathy card....may have to case this. Rich Razz is fast becomming my all time fave hue. Love the flowers and the top note die is FAB.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!