Thursday, June 17, 2010

Note Book

I'm back just briefly to post a pic. Now I did follow Amy's tips, however, it is still very difficult on an overcast dull rainy day to get decent light. So this will just have to do....

My darling cousin Kieren often sends me little gifts and surprises in the post, and this was a cute little (plain) note book. Ages and ages ago I saw a note book covered with these particular Washington Apple papers and I stored it away in the back of my mind for one rainy day... I wish I could give credit where it's due but it was a very long time ago and I didn't note it down.

I used white 'thickers' for the lettering and following a tip from my downline Kate (who doesn't have her own blog yet!) I sponged RHR ink on them to match the papers. My fingers ended up quite inky, hence that tiny little smudge at bottom right - luckily I'm going to be using this little note book myself. I finished the letters by glossing them up a bit with Crystal Effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!