Monday, July 19, 2010

Noticed a few changes lately?

Good Monday evening ~

I should have made this post a few weeks ago, very remiss of me not to tell you all about my new Amy Water's blog banner. At the time Amy was extremely busy with lots of gorgeous teepee orders (can I just tell you that they are fantabulous - gorgeous kid LOVES his), yet she made the time and designed a funky new banner using my all time fave dsp Bella Rose.

NOW how special do I feel ... BFF, who is super talented and manages to turn her hand at everything she tries - sent me the banner below! She made this for me as a surprise - wow, I love it! So me! More Bella Rose dsp and crochet flowers too. It's so great, thank you Trishie xox mwah xox

I hope you won't be too surprised if you find a different banner from time to time and think you may be visiting the wrong blog :o) Now that I have two I can switch them around as I please (because I know how to do that now - just a wee tad excited about all this). Yayayay for clever friends.

I've been making little rose buds this evening ... and now it's almost bed time for me so I'll say good night from Australia, sweet dreams!

5 comments:

  1. oooohhhhhhhh it looks brilliant!
    I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so lUVIN this banner Treesie! It's so you!!!!

    K
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, what a gorgeous banner! Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm so glad you did as it's great to find another fellow Canberra demo! Look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! its so WOW!!!!!!!! JEALOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful banner Patrice. How generous of your friend and what a lovely surprise. *Ü* Am loving your cards too - very creative and pretty.
    ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!