Thursday, July 29, 2010

Something Missing - a sentiment maybe?

Hi and happy Thursday ~

I've been out all day and only popped into my craft room to check emails when I got home. I certainly didn't intend staying long enough to put a card together lol. I've had these flowers sitting on my desk since Keesh's Inkspiration Colour Challenge a couple of weeks ago. I didn't end up finding time to put them on a card, so I still have some Saffron and Regal Rose to use too.

This card uses Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla c/stocks, Choc Chip grosgrain ribbon and half back pearls from the Pretties Kit. I also used some Craft white ink on the outer edges. Looks a little plain at the moment because I've intentionally left the sentiment off so that I can add it later.

If you'd like to know how to make the flowers I've used on this card leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

It's very dull and overcast here right now, we've had a bit of rain off and on so I've taken this pic on my desk under my OTT light. Not the best, but certainly not as bad as some I've taken in the past :o)

3 comments:

  1. Ooo i love this card - and those flowers are so trendy!!! I'd love to know how to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes PRETTY PLEASE can you tell us how you made the flowers????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!