Thursday, October 28, 2010

Best Blog Friends Forever Award - BBFF

Good Thursday evening ~

Look what I got! This has come to me twice this week, from Trish over at Spring Blossom Journey and Tania at Time For Me; Time For You. Thanks ladies, it's a cute award and so sweet of you both to send it my way.

Not exactly sure what the rules are with this one so I'll pass it on to a few of the blogs I visit regularly, with my thanks for the inspiration you constantly give me :o)

Sue - Stampin With Sue
Adele - Adelisa Designs
Paula - Staminantics
Rachel - Stamping with Rachel
Karen - Cards by Karen
Andrea - Stamp my Day

I'd love to also take this opportunity to thank everyone who visits my humble little blog and leaves me lovely comments. You make my day, truly! It feels really special to know that you've taken a moment from your day to make mine :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!