Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Gift Frames

Good Wednesday morning ~

I put these little frames together for two of Gorgeous Kid's friends. They are more family friends than just mates and all three spend a fair bit of time together. It was nice for him to give them a little something each on Christmas day.



Until there is a photo to insert I've just put their names inside to use up some of that 'blank' space. Unfortunately frames can be difficult to photograph due to the glass. If you have any questions please leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.

Take care.

6 comments:

  1. ...and you have the alphabet dies too!! Great little photo frames. What a lovely idea. PS: Thank you SS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out beautifully, I bet they just loved them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms Bron, you're like a little detective, a woman after my own heart! You're very welcome, I'm glad you liked your loot *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous little pressies Treesie!! Bet the girls thought so too!

    Let me know whens a good time and I'll give you a call to have a chin wag!

    Luv K
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW these are impressively-girly (does that make sense!) Good job!
    If I was a girl (?? hmm...u know what i mean!) I'd LOVE these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just gorgeous, Patrice. You are a very clever girl and what a cute personal gift for them.


    Karen G.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!