Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Forgotten Ones

Happy Sunday ~

Gorgeous Kid and I are off at the fruit and vege markets today. We're also shopping for a new desk for his room. He found the chair first and I refused to purchase it prior to getting the 'right' desk.

I found these few cards in a folder and realised I hadn't shared them on here. Nothing too exciting, but it's a post and something for you to check out :o)


I found the fabric flowers on the card at top when I visited the Canberra Quilt & Craft Fair last August. I coloured them with my Cameo Coral marker and I have to tell you they coloured so easily.

That's it from me, I'll be back again in the next few days with some more of what I've been up to lately.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Love them all Patrice!! Glad you got them out of the archives :) I do especially love the strawberry one, yum!!

    Karen G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo sounds like you and GK are going to have a fun day of shopping!

    Just love these cards too, particularly partial to that gorgeous flourish and those little strawberries are perfect for that card too!

    Hope your well.......havent heard from you in ages.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 are fab cards Patrice! Char couldn't decide out of the top two cards! Glad I'm up to date now with ur day!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooooooooooooove that first card! Simply stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make really beautifull cards, clean and simple, just as i like them the most.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!