Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stuff

Good Wednesday morning ~

I'm on holidays until next week when Gorgeous Kid goes back to school. As such I just said good Tuesday morning, and then had to think hard ... we've been enjoying lots of swimming and fun holiday activities and I've lost track of the days, as you do at this time of the year ...

Lovely BFF just emailed me and asked why I hadn't been blogging lately. To be honest it's been too hot to be bothered. I can't even think about crafting when the days are so hot and sticky. I do have aircon, but even that has been struggling!

So hunting through my pics I'm going to choose some random 'stuff' for you today.

The card is a thank you to Gorgeous Kid's godmother up in Brisbane for having him for three weeks recently.

And remember I told you about her husband being in the baby business here ... well these are some of the little gifts he asked me to put together for him. Pics are dull and not well taken (because I was racing out the door to the PO) but you get the idea. I made 30 odd Pillow Boxes in various colours with various sentiments and ribbons etc so that he can pop some chocolates inside.

I'm sure everyone has been watching the news and knows that Mother Nature is being a total bitch to Qld. Two of my beautiful friends live up in North Qld and are right now prepared for the worst. I'm thinking of you and have everything crossed that you come through this as best you can. Lots of love and thoughts. Take good care.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, your projects are always so gorgeous Patrice! I love seeing what you have been up to.

    My thoughts and prayers are with the Qldr's at the moment too. I hope things don't turn out as bad as they are predicting. Best wishes to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that scallop card is beautiful!!! I bet she appreciated :)

    I'm very concerned for Northern QLD...... I can't imagine how scared they must be. I'm scared for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo that scallop-card is so pretty and those pillow boxes are SO SO SO cute!!! What a great idea!

    Have you received any news from your friends in N QLD?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pillow boxes! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to leave a comment...it's much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!