Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Some Girlie Cards

Hello hello ~

Late last night I was packing up my craft desk and for some reason I decided to sit again ... here's the result:



Actually there are a few more, but my photographs didn't turn out so well so I'll try again tomorrow. My poor photography skills are only going to get worse with winter on the way and less daylight hours. I might have to invest in some decent lessons.

The two cards above are for a special girl turning 15 this weekend, one each from her mum and her aunty. The pink card uses some of the Bubblegum papers from Kaiser, with SU's Soft Suede c/s as the base. The second card uses Concord Crush with some So Saffron and Certainly Celery. It was fun paper piecing the dress and colouring her with my Prismas.

That's it from me for now. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with a pic of the other bits and pieces I created late last night.

9 comments:

  1. These are both lovely, Love those butterflies on the top card, and definitely love the second,that image is adorable, and you coloured her so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those butterflies!!! AND your second card is ADORABLE, love how you paper pieced the dress it looks so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers! These are gorgeous P! You must have been meant to sit down and create last night cause your mojo was seriously flowin'! GO YOU!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are super sweet! and what fabo colouring, I am about to order my very first batch of copics, (wish me luck with that one lol)
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, lovey! I really like the colours in the first card (well, actually in both, now that I look at them again!). The paper-pieced dress in the second card is just too, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you :)- you had a productive night! What girsl doesn't like butterflies and I love the paper pieced dress on your second- looks gorgeous!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet cards Patrice the little girl is adorable love her dress

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!