Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Addicted to Stamps - Bingo Challenge #2

Good Wednesday morning ~

It's already time for another Challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and this week we're doing 'bingo'.  Here is the card:


And here is mine:


I really needed a starting point for this one, and spotted this card of Teneale Williams' over on CASE Study and decided I really liked the layout.  That's all I needed to get going with my Bella Bleu designer papers, Vintage Vogue stamps and coordinating c/s - Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.  I've used the top line - Gems, Die Cuts and Flowers.

While I was making this card, I decided to make another with other Bella Bleu papers.  Pop back tomorrow to see that one.  Meantime head over to ATS and check out the design team inspiration this week...hope you'll join the challenge fun with us.  

On a personal note...can I just tell you my two week old car is a dream to drive!  I can see myself getting the odd speeding ticket or three though.  It's so smooth that I'm sitting on 100km/h before I know it and it certainly doesn't feel that fast!  Anyway so far so good...it's getting a bit of a run this weekend as we're off to Culburra Beach again.  Gorgeous Kid is having a birthday in a couple of weeks and his Godmother has organised a Whale Watching tour for him.  How cool is that?



14 comments:

  1. Whale watching?? How cool is that for a birthday?! Love the card; Vintage Vogue looks gorgeous in those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just so pretty. Love the layout, but am just inlove with your colour scheme!!

    Hope GK has a lovely time watching whales. They would be so fantastic to see IRL I reckon!

    Luv K
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful patrice!Such a gorgeous card...love the colours and the beautiful layering - so elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and elegant Patrice. I can see this being added to my DSP inspiration folder. Careful with that right foot!!! I hear speeding tickets in your neck of the woods are VERY expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful P, love your choice of DSP, so very classy! I hope you and GK have a lovely weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Patrice, and I really love the vintage colour scheme too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning Patrice. I love it! I was lucky enough to catch sight of Humpback Whales while on a snorkelling tour in Hawaii. They were just amazing - your boy will have an awesome time xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is gorgeous, Patrice! I love the soft, muted colours and Vintage Vogue is one of my favourite stamp sets. Your son will love the whale watching! We were lucky enough to go on a dolphin cruise a couple of years back at Nelson Bay. They had trouble finding the dolphins so decided to take us out into open water to have a look at the whales instead. They were absolutely amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful paper and I love the die cut you've used with it and the flower too. A truly lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous colour combo Patrice and beautiful papers. Love that bow:) Enjoy the whale watching, we saw them in Nova Scotia, amazing!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cor !!!!!! Patrice this is sublime ! I love the coll sophistication of this beauty from the gorgeous colours to the beautiful design and stamping. This would make a gorgeous card for a wedding.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the soft subtle colours you have picked for this card and your fussy cutting it fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is Classy Patrice with capital ASS!!!! Love it. The muted tones are stunning. GORJUS card. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!