Saturday, July 13, 2013

Secret Garden - birthday and engagement

Hello!

Goodness me I really didn't mean for it to be so long between posts.  I'm surprised I have any followers left...so glad you stuck with me.  I've had an awful sinus infection the past two weeks.  I'm on my second course of antibiotics and the Dr says I should only have another week or so and I'll start feeling better.  I've been miserable so it can't come soon enough.

I've hardly been near my craft room the past few months, however, a few days ago I really needed to get a couple of cards made.  So tissues on hand I set to it...I ended up with four of the same in different colour combos, but only have two to share today because the others are already in the post.  I have absolutely no creativity in me at the moment so these are CASEd from the lovely Narelle Farrugia over at Stamplicious.  I love all of her work!


Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla and Sahara Sand.


Black and Very Vanilla, with a touch of Pear Pizzazz.

I made a card each in Pool Party and Elegant Eggplant as well.  This is the card I CASEd from Narelle - as you can see I didn't stray far from the original.

I really hope to be back soon to show you more - I have birthday cards for nieces and nephews due, and of course Gorgeous Kid has a big milestone birthday next month!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you're enjoying a relaxing, crafty weekend.  


9 comments:

  1. You're back YAY!!!

    Love both cards, and like you, when there is no creativity happening Narelle is one of my go-to girls

    Get better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both cards, top one is great with that pop of colour, and the second one I love as it is classic tones. I hope you are feeling better soon, its sucky when you are feeling lousy :( Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patrice, thank you for sharing your gorgeous cards with us! Glad to see you about again. I love all the layers and beautiful flowers and bow, absolutely stunning. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, I loved both of those colour combos! I hope you're feeling better soon, I am in the sick boat with you at the moment and it's quite sucky isn't it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you poor pumpkin, l do hope you are feeling better really soon. There's nothing worse than sinus issues, it seems to effect everything you do. Hug's hon, take care of yourself. xxx
    They are really beautiful cards P, Narelle is always a good stop for inspiration..:0) I just love the colour of that seam binding on the first one, very rich and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These 2 cards are beautiful and I bet the other 2 were just as perfect!
    Glad you've had some time to craft even though you aren't feeling the best - hope you're on the road to recovery now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor dear! I hope you start feeling better soon. That just sounds miserable. Hugs. Narelle was my first thought when I saw the pictures and before I read your post. She's very inspiring and has such an amazing, distinct style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Hunni.....hope you are snot free and decongested soon...it is never a nice way to be.
    Your cards (as usual) are STUNNING. Love the colour combos and the set lend itself to just being spectacular.
    Take care of you gorjus.....ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is unfortunate to hear that you have been feeling quite ill lately. Hopefully the antibiotics work well and you find yourself feeling much better very soon. Thank you for including the link to Stamplicious, there is a lot of variety there. The end results came out very well, thank you for including the photos.


    My homepage | Online PhD UK Programs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!