Friday, February 20, 2015

Just Add Ink #251 - Just Add Thank You

Hello lovely crafty friends ~

Yay there's a brand new challenge over at Just Add Ink and this week we want you to add 'thank you' to your cards and projects.  I went with a super CAS card this week (lol what's new) but used a technique I rather enjoy - inlaid die cutting.  While I had bits all over my desk I actually made a few for my stash - here are just two.


Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party - thanks to my Colour Coach!


Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand and Pink Pirouette - the remainder of the sentiment is on the inside of the card - I appreciate you.  Loving those enamel dots!  There is actually quite a bit of shimmer on each card, but my photography has made it look totally dodgy :(

Short and sweet from me today unfortunately, it's been a super crazy busy fortnight.  Hopefully things will start to settle again next week.  Phew!

Ooooh nearly forgot to mention that I'm off to the Canberra SU! Party Time Event being held tomorrow - I'm so looking forward to hanging out with some of my favourite people.

7 comments:

  1. Those colour combos are just luscious P both of them and the little snippets of colour really POP against the white. Love that effect! See you soon!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! This is one of my favourite techniques and you totally rocked it! Love the diagonal effect too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these cards. Are the stripes just strips of card stock that you put together and then cut out the word "thanks?" The color combinations are beautiful and I like the inlaid technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and so beautifully CAS! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely technique... I don't remember seeing it before!
    You'll have to tell me all about this Party Time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this technique-just saw it done in real life at stamp camp this weekend adn it s soo simple but hugely effective-i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous technique and the diagonals are so effective! And just beautiful colour combos too. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!