Friday, October 21, 2016

Just Add Ink #334 - Just Add Inspiration

Happy Friday lovely craft friends ~

I'm really late popping in to share my Just Add Ink card today as I have friends visiting from New Zealand and we just can't stop chatting.  It's been many years since we caught up and so there is tons to talk about.  I'm sure a lot of you can relate *grin*.

Di gave us an inspiration pic this week (I'll post at bottom).  I've chosen to use the ampersand, and the black, white and red elements in the picture.  I've created a super CAS card using the Sophisticated Script stamps from Concord & 9th.  Th ribbon is Pure Poppy satin from PTI.  Once again my card has been given the 'shimmer' treatment but you can't see it in the pic, so hard to capture all that lovely sparkle and shine.


We'd love you to join our fun challenge this week.  Here is the inspiration for you to use, go forth, get inky, create and craft up a storm.  Pop over to JAI and check out the design team projects.


Happy birthday wishes to my love, Brian.  You're a fabulous partner and dad to our three kids and we love you lots. Looking forward to celebrating at dinner with our family and friends tonight.

I'm off to do the tourist thing around Canberra with our overseas friends.  Back with another share soon.  Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for stopping by today.

Patrice x


5 comments:

  1. Beautifully done P! The stunning bold sentiment and pop of red are so striking...Love it!
    Enjoy your sightseeing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant, love. Hope you all have a great night, celebrating Brian's birthday. Enjoy that precious time with your friends. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and elegant P! Your ribbon is stunning and accents your lovely CAS sentiment sot perfectly! Hope you have a great time celebrating with friends from home xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have distilled the essence of the photo beautifully P, love that red ribbon - says love and present all in one - and I'm sure Brian will appreciated the very loving and heartfelt sentiment too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so late visiting, but I just wanted to stop by and say this card is stunning in its elegance and simplicity! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!