Friday, October 28, 2016

Just Add Ink #335 - Just Add a Sketch

Another Friday rolls around ~

Phew!  I know I've had a busy week, but I couldn't begin to recount it all....it's been a bit of a blur. I'm hoping it's not going to be this crazy right up until Christmas (eeeek the C word).  I am pleased to say that the weather has finally become Spring like here in Canberra.  Perhaps that's what inspired me to pull out this lovely Spring Wreath from MFT.

There's a new sketch challenge (from Tina) starting today at Just Add Ink.  If my pic was brighter you'd be able to see all the lovely shimmer, as it is I think the pink flowers show it the best (if you squint).  The wreath is popped up on dimensionals for a little interest/texture.


What do you think of my colour choices?  The wreath itself is Tip Top Taupe, while the flowers and leaves are a mix of Memento/Hero Arts colours.  Happy to list them if you're interested in specifics, just leave me a comment.

You're going to love the varied and gorgeous cards the design team have come up with this week. Pop over to JAI and get yourself some inspiration.  Here is the sketch for you.....we'd love you to play along.


I'm looking forward to heading up to sunny Brisbane next week for OnStage Live (basically the Stampin' Up! Convention re-named).  Super excited to be catching up with lots of my lovely JAI friends, and the biggest bonus of all is seeing my BFF and gorgeous little godson too!

Because many of the design team members will be interstate this current sketch challenge will run for two weeks.  So you have lots more time and opportunity to join the fun!  We'll be back with our next challenge on Friday 11 November.  Thanks for stopping by today, and a special thanks to those of you who take the time to leave a lovely comment.  They make my day - truly!

Patrice x

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, Patrice! Your card is gorgeous and those colours look fabulous together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wreath~lovely work with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours P, they are so fresh and fun and that wreath is stunning! See you soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous P.!! I love the colours and how all the colour is in the wreath yet you carry the design through with the stitched circles. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patrice your card is so pretty! I love the little gem you added - finishes it off so nicely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!