Friday, March 3, 2017

Just Add Ink #349 - Just Add Inspiration

Happy Friday friends ~

Well the count down is on.  We head off to Fiji for our family holiday, and wedding early next week for ten blissful days of sunshine and swimming, and no doubt plenty of delicious food and fun things to do.  The kids are super excited because they have a choice of six swimming pools at the resort...

The Just Add Ink inspiration pic is from me this week! I absolutely love what the other ladies have created with this and have to admit I struggled a little - for a CAS, mostly white space gal there was a lot of colour to work with!


I graduated the colours behind my shimmery glimmer paper hot air balloon starting with purple at the bottom and working my way up to the lighter colours of the macaron stack.  I heat embossed the smaller balloons and popped them up on dimensionals, and I incorporated a little touch of blue in the clouds.  Colours used were Perfect Plum, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Watermelon Wonder and Blushing Bride.

If you'd like to join the challenge fun this week, here is the sweet inspiration pic for you.  Do be sure to pop over to JAI and check out the design team projects as well.  There is a lot of eye candy to get you started.


I can't guarantee I'll be around much over the next fortnight as I may be having way too much fun to be checking in.  If you're my friend on Facebook then no doubt you'll see the odd pic being uploaded so stay tuned there. Thanks so much for stopping by today & see you back here again soon.

Patrice x

5 comments:

  1. So bold and striking P. Love the design and use of the inspiration.
    Have an amazing time gorgeous, l'm sure it will be a wonderful 10 days for you and your beautiful family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous and fun card, P! Your balloons are so bold and beautiful and I love how they cascade down the page amongst the clouds.
    Wishing you and all your family a wonderful time away and may you be able to have some relaxing in amongst the special moments too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo was initially a challenge but it looks like we all had penny dropping moments when we worked out what we were going to do with all that colour! Have a blast in Fiji (so jealous!). Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is filled to the brim with gorgeous colour P. I love how you graduated the colour behind your big glimmer balloon. Wishing you all a wonderfully happy and relaxing holiday. Big hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've used red as the main colour and popped the other colours as accents to meet the challenge. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!